Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- And that my friends, is how you make an entrance. https://t.co/6XIjMCzDdL, 13 hours ago
- Was in a bra shop yesterday so today social media started showing me bra ads. Getting used to that. Question is, how do they know my size?, Oct 19
- Found a solution for insomnia problem: "Goodnight Moon" as read by LeVar Burton to Neil deGrasse Tyson https://t.co/8xnZZeTP8g via @YouTube, Oct 09
- Your last chance to see the Space Dick and his personality challenged shape changing ship live and in person -... https://t.co/Bvi3chRs4K, Oct 07
- Your last chance to see the Space Dick and his personality challenged shape changing ship live and in person - toni… https://t.co/tcqYCB4h2n, Oct 07
- In case you're interested in hearing the radio interview with the co-directors of Space Dick, you can find it... https://t.co/FAnSIFS2lf, Oct 07
- We couldn't have asked for a better opening night. Full moon mania! Fabulous cast, fabulous crew!, Oct 06
- Ace is taking a small break, we'll try to be back on FB Live full before the show if there is time after tech! 😁, Oct 05
- I posted a new video to Facebook https://t.co/mJGDus2V52, Oct 05
- I posted a new video to Facebook https://t.co/NhEQ4ISOYR, Oct 05
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.