Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- @PrinceJvstin I'm the mother if dinosaurs, 13 hours ago
- RT @Kurt_Vonnegut: Extenuating circumstance to be mentioned on Judgment Day: We never asked to be born in the first place., 14 hours ago
- @PrinceJvstin Welcome to Jurassic Park, 13 hours ago
- Hitched a ride with my towel yesterday and this is where it got me. The Firm - Star Trekkin' https://t.co/hYJmpAxdmH via @YouTube, 18 hours ago
- @PrinceJvstin @SFFAudio Sorry I can't hear you., May 25
- Another cold, rainy day in Toronto, I throw my towel over my head and hope to hitch a ride out of here., May 25
- RT @Hypnogoria: As it's Friday and we all probably need a quick laugh... https://t.co/IrmbRjABmr, May 24
- RT @OrgPhysics: Dragon flying at the stadium in South Korea Awesome 3D hologram 😮😮😮😮 https://t.co/ftgDUh9pyZ, May 23
- RT @dropdeaddoeeyes: I'm writing pitches for a pre-school show right now and not having to write any sort of conflict is so nice, EVERYO… https://t.co/HPtUWpRRRz, May 22
- RT @qikipedia: Shall we make a new rule of life from tonight: always to try to be a little kinder than is necessary? J M BARRIE, May 19
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.