Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- RT @nerdist: A hotel guest requested photos of #JeffGoldblum all over his room... and got his wish https://t.co/6kagIrTKj8 https://t.co/WRTjB1Ugsh, Sep 23
- @rolliwrites What was i thinking. An art gallery then?, Sep 22
- @rolliwrites what about a museum in a prison?, Sep 22
- RT @FeralCherylZ: Going barefoot....in honor of #HobbitDay. 👣 https://t.co/4ZwwvI1dgl, Sep 22
- @SFFAudio The year is 2260. Twitter is behind us, shadow wars ahead., Sep 22
- @SFFAudio Season 3, heading into episode 17. Part 2, war without end., Sep 22
- RT @FrancieWyck: When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you. - African Proverb, Sep 22
- @SFFAudio @PulpCovers @mimiaa3 Kittens were also born, and somewhere, new baby galaxies where history will have a chance to do a better job., Sep 22
- Practicing for the reindeer games, coming up in only a couple of months https://t.co/t66ktyJVzR, Sep 20
- RT @LaughingSquid: The Toy Story Characters Meet a Swedish Creativity Object Named Pinko on Robot Chicken https://t.co/tpMWpcAEOq https://t.co/jHKDZAibe3, Sep 16
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.