Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- RT @SFFAudio: The SFFaudio Podcast 487 – READALONG: Citizen Of The Galaxy by Robert A. Heinlein with @jbdavis and @acegalaksi… https://t.co/uc7CNRVkMh, Aug 20
- @SFFAudio Right now it is. In Costa Rica, Aug 19
- @SFFAudio Love it when a cozy dwelling is illuminated by a fancy chandelier, Aug 19
- Good morning https://t.co/GxnMQqdQ5w, Aug 19
- RT @qikipedia: Positioned at 45°, witch windows are almost exclusively found in the US state of Vermont. The term witch window com… https://t.co/N3CbJ4eMwo, Aug 12
- https://t.co/E9eTHexwjV, Aug 13
- RT @RaminNasibov: https://t.co/ycBb45lJVe https://t.co/1vufkCb77s, Aug 13
- RT @SFFAudio: SFFaudio Podcast 485 - AUDIOBOOK/READALONG: The Undying Thing by Barry Pain with @PrinceJvstin and @acegalaksi… https://t.co/4lmgVpfX5B, Aug 06
- Starry Night on the USS Voyager https://t.co/kps2R2yq6A, Aug 05
- @SirPatStew @cbsallaccess @shervinfoto @StarTrek So exciting !, Aug 05
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.