Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- In celebration of World Book Day, I'm thinking about some of the authors I read and re-read all the time. Kurt Von… https://t.co/spYiy7HPjQ, 18 hours ago
- @ganymeder @PrinceJvstin @SFFAudio @Marissavu @BryanAlexander @EvanLampe1 Thsnk you!, Apr 22
- Mary Shelley wasn't allowed to go to husband Percy's cremation because women were too delicate for such things. It… https://t.co/GdHNOj0LKl, Apr 10
- @PrinceJvstin You will have to come back then. So lovely. https://t.co/q8A4VvoJJY, Apr 10
- @PrinceJvstin Ran into another displaced obelisk today - among many other beautiful, ancient wonders https://t.co/sPMKXhEARt, Apr 10
- @PrinceJvstin Think I passed that museum. Another day, Apr 09
- @PrinceJvstin Yes with stunning sculpture of four rivers. Here is a terrible picture if a bit of the obelisk https://t.co/lkqPsUdKbr, Apr 09
- @PrinceJvstin With the first hour I already saw 2. Also drank from a Roman fountain. Timeless, Apr 09
- @PrinceJvstin I did. Stunning. Unfortunately I am nowhere near the photograpgher you are. I will have to try and re… https://t.co/RYSxAyAogM, Apr 09
- @PrinceJvstin A certain door says hi https://t.co/w2reuW3nhF, Apr 09
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.