Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- Saw Turkish Star Wars last night. Should you find yourself in a universe where it's playing you would do well to... https://t.co/fV6v4JaJcN, 15 hours ago
- @sonicsociety After a four year bathroom break, Ace is back with an all new episode. Perhaps you'd like to have a l… https://t.co/DICrhIwIDs, Dec 15
- RT @EMSY2015: ~ https://t.co/DlZnEZgqKF, Dec 12
- RT @AudiotainmntNws: A quick share before I turn out the lights only because this is the first episode dropped after a 4 year hiatus! Th… https://t.co/r0Nl1iqk44, Dec 14
- The backup copy of the Giant Book of Destiny has been stolen. Space Dick Ace Galaksi and his shape changing ship Ph… https://t.co/GwsQBW7Xk3, Dec 13
- I think we need to take a space vacuum into the vacuum of space during our interstellar voyages.... https://t.co/JXOAVmBfOE, Dec 13
- I think we need to take a space vacuum into the vacuum of space during our interstellar voyages. https://t.co/cPm9GbAdWZ, Dec 13
- RT @SFFAudio: "To hatch from this fragile shell of earth and rock, And bring our inescapable end... So seek solace in your manne… https://t.co/snuUKldF5q, Dec 12
- The writers at the Giant Book of Destiny are well known for their practical jokes., Dec 12
- @SFFAudio @quellist1 @Marissavu @BryanAlexander @PrinceJvstin @SDDanielson You bet!, Dec 05
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.