Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
One of those artifacts was as small as a seventy million year old tennis ball, another as big as the great pyramid of Giza.
Along the way Ace also determines the exact circumstances that led to the evolution of birds.
- One of my favourite lines from one of my favourite movies http://t.co/b4CSL7Jjd4, Oct 29
- 4000 year old view of the cosmos | http://t.co/sQmQjiyoQP http://t.co/lQZ9KwlAoF, Oct 28
- RT @Kurt_Vonnegut: There are too many of us and we are all too far apart., Oct 24
- RT @Georg_Grey: The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. - Albert Einstein, Oct 24
- If only Jack-o'-Lanterns could rise everyday: 5,000 Carved Pumpkins at Rise of the Jack-o'-Lanterns http://t.co/3fgaadDzXO via @mashable, Oct 24
- RT @IrinaGreenVoice: Save the whales: Stop Seismic testing! #StopDeepSeaOil >>>http://t.co/VqCgulQeHo (via @GreenpeaceNZ) http://t.co/CYQv0reCA5, Oct 23
- RT @Kurt_Vonnegut: Doesn't anything socialistic make you want to throw up? Like great public schools, or health insurance for all?, Oct 23
- Photosympathsis http://t.co/T76d2NFvTn, Oct 23
- RT @LaMaga2013: http://t.co/AkffDzj752, Oct 22
- parallel parking problems http://t.co/7V1agxdvzF, Oct 22
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent except Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. The reason the Chief hated giving Ace any cases was because he always considered every possible answer to all of life’s questions, no matter how bizarre, unreasonable or downright impossible.Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.