Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- RT @Kurt_Vonnegut: Dear future generations: Please accept our apologies. We were rolling drunk on petroleum., Feb 20
- Star Trek Parody-Carol Burnett Show https://t.co/sanxusfPPx via @YouTube, Feb 19
- @deapoirierbooks If I could only find the other half of that amulet I'm sure it would lead me to my lost pens., Feb 19
- RT @ScifiCommons: Canadian peanut butter. Someone told me “it looks like teddy bears trapped you in a well and are looking down at yo… https://t.co/59ddIIMRlK, Feb 18
- @SFFAudio It's minus eleven outside my door, but my heart is warmed with this picture., Feb 18
- My daughter Madeleine is MY PRIDE. Check out the trailer for a new show she's working on #MyPride4IPF "My Pride" Tr… https://t.co/bB7GrU2gIA, Feb 17
- @PrinceJvstin @SFFAudio @Hypnogoria @Wayne_June @Marissavu @EvanLampe1 @BryanAlexander @jbdavis Since I thought we… https://t.co/VbRKLqVIE9, Feb 15
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @Hypnogoria @Wayne_June @Marissavu @EvanLampe1 @BryanAlexander @jbdavis Thanks. I will have… https://t.co/CW8UvgG4TG, Feb 14
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @Hypnogoria @Wayne_June @Marissavu @EvanLampe1 @BryanAlexander @jbdavis Dog has moved in wi… https://t.co/7hlRxB2Agf, Feb 14
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @Hypnogoria @Wayne_June @Marissavu @EvanLampe1 @BryanAlexander @jbdavis I thought we did this one too, Feb 14
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.