Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- Well this is pretty cool Toronto. https://t.co/CZD5haFU31, Aug 26
- Don't miss the outdoor staging of Ionesco's Rhinoceros! https://t.co/tC59eZPkiv, Aug 26
- RT @LaughingSquid: Illumibowl, a motion-activated LED toilet light. Available now in @StoreSquid for 40% off. https://t.co/GG2xUCSvOE https://t.co/kO3RuRL67T, Aug 24
- Ent that amazing! https://t.co/7DI59Q59NP, Aug 22
- @PrinceJvstin @SFFAudio @jbdavis Always a pleasure, Aug 21
- From one act of kindness to the next. https://t.co/rmFif7p0yS, Aug 18
- https://t.co/CU3YSDbTwA, Aug 17
- No wonder I never get any sleep. https://t.co/M9vxZWk2OE, Aug 17
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin That's sweet 16!, Aug 14
- Too cloudy to see the meteor shower last night. Will try again tonight because I have some wishes to make. https://t.co/W8qothiWJF, Aug 13
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.