Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- @TPBlake @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @Marissavu @19Nocturne Ah. I see, Nov 10
- @TPBlake @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @Marissavu @19Nocturne Difficult to exhume what was (and possibly is) never dead, Nov 10
- @SFFAudio @Hypnogoria @PrinceJvstin @Marissavu Walter, Nov 10
- @SFFAudio @Hypnogoria @PrinceJvstin @Marissavu Very cool since I recently discovered how much I like him., Nov 10
- @dropdeaddoeeyes I'm happy to see them, Nov 09
- @dropdeaddoeeyes Your defenses are strong. Let's see just how targeted they manage to get before you do., Nov 08
- @dropdeaddoeeyes Did you order one?, Nov 08
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @Marissavu @EvanLampe1 @TPBlake Wow! Fast! Thanks!!, Nov 01
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @Marissavu @EvanLampe1 @TPBlake No, but it makes me want to read the book, Nov 01
- @TPBlake @BryanAlexander @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @WillEmmonsKy Yes. Who shall check the brain checkers?, Oct 31
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.