Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- Building bridges (er bars) with Heineken. https://t.co/c3juZ8EmxO, 7 hours ago
- @SFFAudio Thanks for sharing! Always love a zeppelin story. New way of looking at life: I do things not willingly, but I do them., Apr 24
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @Marissavu @Wayne_June Anno Dracula sounds fun, Apr 24
- @SFFAudio @SDDanielson Very cool! they make a delightful trio!, Apr 24
- @SFFAudio Got it. Thanks!, Apr 22
- Thanks Kurt! https://t.co/Kovlk2AUOL, Apr 12
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin Going to take it on vacation with me!, Apr 12
- RT @theaterofscifi: https://t.co/0VEl1gEevt, Apr 12
- @PrinceJvstin @SFFAudio Luckily for my love for Raymond Chandler, I have a cat sitting on my desk making it difficult to type right now, Apr 12
- @PrinceJvstin @SFFAudio @readingenvy Very exciting. So that's a day you definitely won't be in hobbiton then!, Apr 09
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.