Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
One of those artifacts was as small as a seventy million year old tennis ball, another as big as the great pyramid of Giza.
Along the way Ace also determines the exact circumstances that led to the evolution of birds.
- http://t.co/JhlvI3cKUX, 18 hours ago
- RT @neiltyson: #WhenIWasYourAge Pluto was a planet. T-Rex dragged his tail. And the Brontosaurus was always chewing vegetation., Oct 05
- Getting down with Vader https://t.co/xyAZsACZad, Oct 05
- RT @Dustpiggies: Ensign Toby reports from the away team http://t.co/6OsIV0VzeW http://t.co/TPm1w1CgiZ, Oct 04
- RT @Georg_Grey: We can only appreciate the miracle of a sunrise if we have waited in the darkness., Oct 05
- Love story on Swan Lake http://t.co/71xzvEFTZX, Oct 05
- @SethHWilson @SFFAudio @jbdavis Perfect!, Oct 05
- A walk back with a time travelling Doctor http://t.co/6SFFpPnA3A, Sep 21
- http://t.co/lMFSfxFqRW, Sep 20
- Carl, reminding us of just how big and how small we are. http://t.co/791KspQyS4, Sep 19
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent except Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. The reason the Chief hated giving Ace any cases was because he always considered every possible answer to all of life’s questions, no matter how bizarre, unreasonable or downright impossible.Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.