Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
One of those artifacts was as small as a seventy million year old tennis ball, another as big as the great pyramid of Giza.
Along the way Ace also determines the exact circumstances that led to the evolution of birds.
- RT @io9: A Chart Of Every Mission Traveling In Our Solar System Right Now http://t.co/ZnQ8RZiMuL, 1 hour ago
- @SFFAudio Not entirely sure yet, but I think I see some sort of pattern here., 8 hours ago
- The moon tumbling out of the sky in Fayetteville, AR http://t.co/P0isONBPkQ, 8 hours ago
- This guy looks like he struck some sort of deal with gravity, for a free pass on the regular laws. http://t.co/BfRltzZxsn, 23 hours ago
- The Wicked Witch of the West will be pleased. http://t.co/uLpvkyrzEQ, 23 hours ago
- Wow. RT @apod Airglow Ripples over Tibet: http://t.co/roFd2wpX9u, Sep 01
- @JBaca59 @AlaskanNovelist @SpacePornx Looks like a galactic kiss, Sep 01
- RT @isaacBIOvega: #Dolphins BORN to be #FREE #Delfines NACIDOS para SER LIBRES! @CoveGuardians @IrinaGreenVoice @Greenpeace @WWF http://t.co/1fhdrg4r8M, Aug 31
- RT @IrinaGreenVoice: Sign on as a #ClimateVoter >>http://t.co/QPmjYV48ST http://t.co/hKGVxKzcqe via @greenpeacenz PLS RT ⊕http://t.co/4iJDVZw8WH, Sep 01
- Hide and seek http://t.co/RWarMlIfkb, Sep 01
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent except Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. The reason the Chief hated giving Ace any cases was because he always considered every possible answer to all of life’s questions, no matter how bizarre, unreasonable or downright impossible.Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.