Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- @SFFAudio Sounds so fun!, Mar 18
- Such a great book! https://t.co/wla0qO235L, Mar 18
- Good news, God is back from an extended holiday! https://t.co/gF58OnaMgi, Mar 18
- https://t.co/4FziwHjqQO, Mar 17
- RT @dropdeaddoeeyes: I made a little comic out of a tiny poem I liked someone I know wrote. https://t.co/1KvmUEFKWb, Mar 16
- @dropdeaddoeeyes Direct and to the point., Mar 12
- "I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake." Ernest Hemmingway, Mar 08
- @SFFAudio I think I need a bowl of hearty soup, Mar 04
- @SFFAudio Have always loved John Wyndham. Thanks!, Mar 03
- @SFFAudio Walking outside after our podcast I almost wished my feet weren't so cold in my boots, but then I thought better of it., Mar 03
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.