Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- @SFFAudio @YouTube Agreed. Also a poolside infodump is superior to an in-pool expression., Dec 10
- If you don't have access to a universal translator and you don't particularly want to stick a fish in your ear, you… https://t.co/JwYMCot6w4, Dec 10
- @PrinceJvstin The sun came out here today. I forget that was a thing that happens., Dec 04
- RT @JohnJCarter2nd: Brilliant... https://t.co/aMSx0g9ozQ, Dec 04
- @SFFAudio You see this bird. What else could any of us want?, Dec 04
- I just heard Kraft dinner is about twice as popular in Canada as it is in the States. Is that because the Barenake… https://t.co/JfOsIFjjml, Dec 03
- RT @dropdeaddoeeyes: Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm until he dies., Nov 28
- Hello again Mars!, Nov 26
- @SFFAudio Some words should never have been abandoned, Nov 22
- To all my American cousins - and by cousins, I mean everyone, Happy Thanksgiving. Here's a little fun fact to share… https://t.co/xImKNyUTWv, Nov 22
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.