Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
One of those artifacts was as small as a seventy million year old tennis ball, another as big as the great pyramid of Giza.
Along the way Ace also determines the exact circumstances that led to the evolution of birds.
- RT @qikipedia: It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren't doing. TERRY PRATCHETT, Sep 16
- RT @mocost: Goldfish in recovery after removal of a brain tumour. Vets say the operation went swimmingly http://t.co/TEzYO6DO1i http://t.co/rOjHt4kNdv, Sep 16
- Astronaut training is different in China http://t.co/42jXk7HbM3, Sep 16
- My thoughts exactly. http://t.co/4L3We277Pk, Sep 16
- RT @maximaxoo: #Fun #Design: giant life-size (30m) blue #whale #kite… Ahhh, #FlyingWhale… http://t.co/kO2eI9vWaW via @Geekologie http://t.co/l6j2G1masd, Sep 14
- Enjoyed an evening with Famous People Players last night. Amazing performance, wonderful food, an absolute delight. @FPPTheatre, Sep 14
- @gordymayer Looking forward to it., Sep 14
- @gordymayer Hi Ace! I think about you all the time. Do you ever come up this way? Would love to have a coffee and catch up!, Sep 14
- Chalk full of inspiration: http://t.co/smz9Fc89pj, Sep 13
- RT @denise_bourassa: http://t.co/Prxu80Nvwf, Sep 13
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent except Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. The reason the Chief hated giving Ace any cases was because he always considered every possible answer to all of life’s questions, no matter how bizarre, unreasonable or downright impossible.Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.