Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- https://t.co/6M9UHBUheJ Starting work on a few short video shorts. Under the constraints of... https://t.co/MDUrRHXB1z, Mar 18
- Still getting used to the time change. Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day https://t.co/dNOKWyrAek, Mar 18
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin @Marissavu @Hypnogoria Cool!, Mar 18
- RT @TunnelsPodcast: @KingFallsAM @MissionToZyxx @oakpodcast Organism by @TTom19 @ostiumpodcast @STP_Podcast @TalesToTerrify… https://t.co/9jy1qI2tnl, Mar 17
- Very un-Scooby-Doo Saturday morning cartoon. https://t.co/BgYWl3IVSJ, Mar 17
- RIP Stephen Hawking. Crossed the event horizon https://t.co/0CH1Xxfvby, Mar 14
- Yin and yan in action https://t.co/dXqgA75LRk, Mar 13
- Walking my dog on a normally quiet residential street north Toronto, it sounds like a tropical jungle. The birds... https://t.co/zGP0YZj6fj, Mar 13
- Walking my dog on a normally quiet residential street north Toronto, it sounds like a tropical jungle. The birds ar… https://t.co/EaPNH4Ie4O, Mar 13
- Another busy night at all the British henge sites as staff work all night to move the stones forward by an hour. https://t.co/2U1v4O3lQK, Mar 12
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.