Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- Shape shifters from the planet Traa Laa Laa look exactly like humans on Earth, except rather than walk or skip or... https://t.co/2jyPDp8GUV, 7 hours ago
- https://t.co/5epdU5pTpb, 17 hours ago
- @SFFAudio @Hypnogoria Looks like it could be fun. Going on a short trip. I'll take it with me! I think I should be okay for 31st., Jul 18
- @SFFAudio Thanks. I'll check it out!, Jul 18
- The Onion Reviews the New Ghostbusters Reboot https://t.co/1nq4jdLyWV via @LaughingSquid, Jul 15
- If only I had eyes in the back of my head https://t.co/em58NqxNJw, Jul 13
- An intriguing solution from a member of the IT Crowd https://t.co/9AwB8quHg5, Jul 12
- @SFFAudio Nice work on behalf of audio books everywhere., Jul 12
- Stripping breakfast down to the basics https://t.co/hfu6Ck4MkE, Jul 11
- @StarfleetComms Thanks for following Starfleet! It'd be Ace if you'd check out our sci-fi satire: https://t.co/Z9BHITCNMG, Jul 10
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.