Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
One of those artifacts was as small as a seventy million year old tennis ball, another as big as the great pyramid of Giza.
Along the way Ace also determines the exact circumstances that led to the evolution of birds.
- RT @EmmettPlant: I don't know who made this, but it's really quite sweet. http://t.co/O7Q1ELt4uF, 2 hours ago
- May the fourth...Why 'Star Wars: A New Hope' Will Survive Millennia | http://t.co/5LzW8wMpOb http://t.co/myLtwJepuY, 3 hours ago
- The Onion Reviews 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' https://t.co/c0pDpVZeZv via @YouTube, May 02
- Hmmm this sounds awfully familiar. http://t.co/Woi7nO9tB8, May 01
- World's first head transplant surgery might be a giant hoax? Disappointed we won't be going ahead with that. http://t.co/TPjddxcna3, Apr 30
- My favourite other world beings http://t.co/O23T4sTOyI, Apr 30
- The first egg was laid by a bird that wasn't a chicken and more illuminating astrophysicist observations http://t.co/XfuH4uevNt, Apr 30
- Rainbow fight! http://t.co/lqpBeU2lsT, Apr 23
- @Georg_Grey Yes I was very excited when I read about it tomorrow., Apr 23
- #EarthDay http://t.co/WBVOEQolhR, Apr 22
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent except Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. The reason the Chief hated giving Ace any cases was because he always considered every possible answer to all of life’s questions, no matter how bizarre, unreasonable or downright impossible.Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.