Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- @PrinceJvstin @SFFAudio Never dying, Jun 17
- @PrinceJvstin @SFFAudio @LawrenceBlock @IDWPublishing @Marissavu Yes. Cool., Jun 16
- @SFFAudio So!, Jun 15
- World leaders, this is how it's done. https://t.co/H7q0zk44ge, Jun 13
- @bigfinish This looks so great. Must find a time hole, Jun 09
- #TBThursday https://t.co/eqhmNnkzWo, Jun 07
- I could never get the hang of - everything. https://t.co/WPCufLBMTM, Jun 04
- @SFFAudio And good morning to you, Jun 03
- RT @qikipedia: Batman had an adversary from the USSR called KGBeast., May 30
- RT @JohnJCarter2nd: https://t.co/u5q0GKAN3X, May 30
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.