Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
One of those artifacts was as small as a seventy million year old tennis ball, another as big as the great pyramid of Giza.
Along the way Ace also determines the exact circumstances that led to the evolution of birds.
- 25 of Oscar Wilde's Wittiest Quotes for the 160th Anniversary of His Birth http://t.co/UilhxO415q via @sharethis, 2 hours ago
- RT @steve_sps: Thought for the day... There's always light at the end of the tunnel.. http://t.co/MnR6Ud401U, Oct 16
- RT @KingdomWildlife: http://t.co/4Iyb4YqLVd, Oct 16
- A toast to life: These guys made a delicious beer in a super gross (and brilliant) way. (via @Upworthy) http://t.co/Z4DAXY61c7, Oct 14
- Speechless: Jerry Seinfeld's Clio Acceptance Speech: http://t.co/BqnQppPtPG via @YouTube, Oct 12
- A saturday afternoon gift. "John Belushi - Star Trek" on Vimeo http://t.co/8Z9tZ8a05o #Vimeo, Oct 11
- We have 3D printed cars. Once we add 3D printed streets we'll have a holodeck. http://t.co/IX9eKLIesT, Oct 07
- Is it just me or does anyone else see a crying whale in this dried up sea bed? http://t.co/O2GRLUkYNb, Oct 07
- RT @SciencePorn: It's all about perspective. http://t.co/A14mi75ijk, Oct 05
- Volkswagen e-mobility - Zukunft für alle - TV Spot: http://t.co/XMP3rRLT1p via @YouTube, Oct 05
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent except Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. The reason the Chief hated giving Ace any cases was because he always considered every possible answer to all of life’s questions, no matter how bizarre, unreasonable or downright impossible.Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.