Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- @jbdavis @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin You're all trouble sister, Jun 23
- @jbdavis @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin Going to watch the movie tonight., Jun 23
- @jbdavis @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin Well everyone has their function. I'll pack my detective gear then., Jun 23
- @jbdavis @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin Don't you think you might need glasses or a magnifying glass or something?, Jun 23
- @SFFAudio @BlackstoneAudio @LawrenceBlock Must read!, Jun 23
- RT @TayZonday: Don't bother being the right drop in an ocean of wrong. You won't change the tide. Be a moon. Then you are the tide., Jun 21
- @SFFAudio Cool!, Jun 19
- @SFFAudio Oh, I see. Okay that look like fun., Jun 19
- @SFFAudio @Marissavu @PrinceJvstin Fun!, Jun 19
- @SFFAudio I don't think my Ass -imov is up to game show level. Will be excited to hear it though!, Jun 19
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.