Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- @dropdeaddoeeyes I have an in with the writers at destiny. Got a sneak preview, 3 hours ago
- @SFFAudio Yay! So happy you found this!, 16 hours ago
- @dropdeaddoeeyes You got it, 16 hours ago
- @TheBloggess @CornucopiaRadio Must get to Tokyo, Jun 15
- RT @Rainmaker1973: A myotonic goat is a domestic goat whose muscles freeze for roughly 3 seconds when the goat feels panic… https://t.co/9Dh0AiYIvi, Jun 13
- @dropdeaddoeeyes @_CrystalColors_ At least we still have the downstairs bathroom!, Jun 15
- @dropdeaddoeeyes @_CrystalColors_ I wish I never painted over it., Jun 15
- RT @qikipedia: There are tiny churches in Iceland built with the hope of converting elves to Christianity., Jun 13
- @dropdeaddoeeyes You mean regular mood?, Jun 14
- @PrinceJvstin Ah. That's more like it., Jun 13
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.