Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- @dropdeaddoeeyes So what's different?, Sep 13
- RT @MeCookieMonster: Me just took a DNA test turns out me 100% cookies..., Sep 10
- RT @dropdeaddoeeyes: Let's take away climate deniers right to vote so the rest of us can get on with saving the world, Sep 09
- Best book I read all year - in several years. https://t.co/mlRcKP6JCA, Sep 09
- @dropdeaddoeeyes Clan cats battle for rank and territory, Sep 04
- Walking through star drenched sky to sun kissed morning https://t.co/gPnz4ILqJF, Aug 28
- @SFFAudio Good strategy for most edibles - except ice cream., Aug 26
- @SFFAudio Are you proposing we should swallow swallows?, Aug 26
- @OrgPhysics Looks like a superhero airplane, Aug 25
- @SFFAudio Doesn't always suck, Aug 25
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.