Sci-fi SatireA series of satirical podcasts that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- RT @SFFAudio: THE FLASH, in the form of a one man show, portrays the entirety of William Shakespeare's HAMLET using his super spe… https://t.co/MsQpbixUby, Jul 14
- RT @TunnelsPodcast: #MorePeopleShouldKnowAbout #audiodramas like @TBCSPodcast @bridge_podcast @BrightEyesPod @brightpodcast @acegalaksi… https://t.co/rJfoufpYOV, Jul 11
- @TunnelsPodcast @TBCSPodcast @bridge_podcast @BrightEyesPod @brightpodcast @elysiumaudio @EnochSaga @TheFarMeridian… https://t.co/3cZhlVa7f7, Jul 12
- @PrinceJvstin Agreed, Jul 11
- The Copy Aide at the Giant Book of Destiny has taken it upon himself to create a promo to raise Destiny's profile i… https://t.co/VBOQSZ9hkc, Jul 10
- "Above all, I have been a sentient being, a thinking animal, on this beautiful planet, and that in itself has been… https://t.co/1Lx9k74nRi, Jul 10
- @SFFAudio You and your work have finally merged into one, Jul 09
- @SFFAudio @PrinceJvstin Sorry I blinked and missed it, Jul 08
- @SFFAudio @jbdavis I will have to read more before I weigh in on the heavy topic, Jul 08
- @SFFAudio @jbdavis Some seem to think so, Jul 08
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.