Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
One of those artifacts was as small as a seventy million year old tennis ball, another as big as the great pyramid of Giza.
Along the way Ace also determines the exact circumstances that led to the evolution of birds.
- Very big adventures with the very small http://t.co/PFIfGpCjqg, May 22
- Morning Saganism http://t.co/VZq8MZ0KcJ, May 22
- @SFFAudio @jbdavis @SethHWilson Not hatted., May 21
- @SFFAudio @jbdavis @SethHWilson He walks like an old man hooded and cloaked, May 21
- Just when you think you've seen everything http://t.co/hwDLZbwQB5, May 21
- Check out http://t.co/sURAr2NLhe, May 21
- IQ test failure. How do I get the knife out of this packaging without using the knife inside it? http://t.co/1S8Nc53VyI, May 20
- math and magic: http://t.co/roBXSyGL2N, May 19
- RT @Georg_Grey: #justbeautiful http://t.co/MEj0iDZZzk, May 15
- RT @pacoaguilar7: Bonne nuit http://t.co/xhZY1TyGdY, May 15
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent except Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. The reason the Chief hated giving Ace any cases was because he always considered every possible answer to all of life’s questions, no matter how bizarre, unreasonable or downright impossible.Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.