Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- A shout-out to all beings on Traa Laa Laa https://t.co/kxb7jhoOhV, May 25
- RT @HelenHunt: Ordered my drink @Starbucks Asked the barista if she wanted my name. She winked and said. "We gotcha" #JodieFoster https://t.co/ItjBZoJzP2, May 23
- The babelfish has arrived! https://t.co/kfc543cKSN, May 22
- First trailer for new Star Trek show. If only I had a few chronoton particles. https://t.co/6d2vDXi0a0, May 19
- @SFFAudio @LawrenceBlock You're right that is a great book cover, May 15
- If I step through this portal in space where will I end up? https://t.co/qIz9UGJozz, May 12
- Infinite space = infinite problems https://t.co/SJxQZWFZvc, May 10
- RT @WWarped: The fuckers, that's pure genius. http://t.co/TF38fKcUDa, Aug 29
- What happens when you name your dog Sisyphus https://t.co/nCmXNeLc4X, May 09
- @PatriotsOfMars You know they're pretty randy. Could just be they don't want to miss an opportunity to wink., May 08
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.