Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
One of those artifacts was as small as a seventy million year old tennis ball, another as big as the great pyramid of Giza.
Along the way Ace also determines the exact circumstances that led to the evolution of birds.
- @SFFAudio, @SethHWilson, @jbdavis 30 Awesome Lord of the Rings Facts. https://t.co/sIRQR4BDSH via @tickld, 22 hours ago
- Movie daughter wrote!: Help make it happen for Future Docs *CANADA EDITION* https://t.co/yHJfEfcF8o #indiegogo via @indiegogo, Feb 08
- RT @SarcasticRover: This is a #SuperBowl on Mars. #getit #becauseitsbowlshaped #butreallyitsacrater https://t.co/ILflJMQRk6, Feb 06
- Why isn't this already being done everywhere? https://t.co/mSqjl3pbjI, Feb 06
- RIP Edgar Mitchell https://t.co/UpBtaTnn5M, Feb 06
- Note to self. Slay at least one dragon today. https://t.co/fSQZ0gX4jB, Feb 05
- Jurassic Gymnastics https://t.co/i24EK6LJjI, Feb 01
- @maximaxoo I guess we'll have to reconvene on the subject then, then., Feb 01
- @maximaxoo time will tell, Feb 01
- RT @_clarion_call: "Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some are called 'mad'... others are called 'writers.'" - Ray Bradbury https://t.co/uC6mOGdVkG, Dec 30
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent except Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. The reason the Chief hated giving Ace any cases was because he always considered every possible answer to all of life’s questions, no matter how bizarre, unreasonable or downright impossible.Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.