Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
Certain peculiarities about the artifacts lead Ace to some startling discoveries about the very nature of existence. Unfortunately Ace Galaksi’s destiny is unclear as to whether or not he’ll be able to stay ahead of a co-ordinated plan by world governments to ensure he keeps his findings to himself - permanently.
- @SFFAudio Sweet!, Jun 21
- Happy Solstice https://t.co/m6q8UUgPde, Jun 21
- Stag party for all the King's Men https://t.co/OXoOcNhf8X, Jun 16
- The making of a Super Hero! https://t.co/AIDk4ZjnIu, Jun 15
- Now we know what caused the giant sink hole in Ottawa! https://t.co/c53kfc2Z9H, Jun 14
- "We live in a perpetually burning building, and what we must save from it, all the time, is love." https://t.co/9EQLH3uY9D, Jun 13
- First they beat us at chess, now they're writing movies https://t.co/7j5C0RVRJN, Jun 13
- Dinosaur at play https://t.co/X2pYm0QUZe, Jun 11
- RT @StarTrekMovie: The wait is over. Watch the brand new #StarTrekMovie trailer NOW. https://t.co/RC5box1EhH, May 21
- Happy World Ocean's Day! https://t.co/lYJFKzYeYg, Jun 08
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent other than Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.