Sci-fi SatireA 6-episode satirical podcast that weaves its way through the annals of time and the wormholes of space.
Over the six episodes CSIS Special Agent Ace Galaksi’s investigations will conclude that Earth has been playing host to shape changing alien visitors since the planet was so young it was still getting the hang of spinning – and that some of those visitors left artifacts behind.
One of those artifacts was as small as a seventy million year old tennis ball, another as big as the great pyramid of Giza.
Along the way Ace also determines the exact circumstances that led to the evolution of birds.
- In this amazing mashup, the Terminator, Obi-Wan, and more walk into a bar: http://t.co/ou30tCtMzw via @BrowBeat, 1 hour ago
- Caroline de Maigret on Instagram: “...” http://t.co/ZxnC0itxfv, 7 hours ago
- Good morning! https://t.co/069ccAIkoF, Sep 02
- Study finds 2/3 of psychology papers can't be reproduced. Unfortunately it was impossible to reproduce the study... http://t.co/06BI90YP4x, Aug 30
- RT @Kurt_Vonnegut: How complicated and unpredictable the machinery of life really is., Aug 29
- Had to force a vinegar bath on cat after skunk encounter yesterday. Today found a large dead bird on front step. Thank you gift or threat?, Aug 29
- Sometimes all you need is a friend http://t.co/IMjvHlzlST, Aug 27
- Life's like a bike, sometimes you coast through, other times you have to pedal hard. Why couldn't it be like a scooter., Aug 26
- RT @IrinaGreenVoice: This new work by #Banksy says it all: #BoycottSeaworld http://t.co/sEQySzXQwa RT@MissionBlue, Aug 25
- RT @david_hurley: Happy Birthday, Tim Burton! My tribute art of him on his birthday. #TimBurton http://t.co/SFuUlrrSsJ, Aug 25
When the Precambrian rock embedded with microscopic tap shoes ended up on the Chief’s desk his intention was to give the case to any CSIS special agent except Ace Galaksi, because any other agent would certainly have filed it in the giant filing cabinet marked hoaxes and crackpot allegations. The reason the Chief hated giving Ace any cases was because he always considered every possible answer to all of life’s questions, no matter how bizarre, unreasonable or downright impossible.Unfortunately all the other special agents were on lunch.
As much as the Chief hated giving the case to Ace, he actually had no choice. It was part of his destiny, as decreed by the editor-in-chief of the Giant Book of Destiny. Just as it was Ace’s destiny to make several startling discoveries, important enough to change the history of Earth. And unpopular enough to land him in the “Wanted Dead – Not Alive” files of every spying organization on the planet.